- This Demonstration illustrates the concept of rotating a 2D polygon. The rotation matrix is displayed for the current angle. The default polygon is a square that you can modify.
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Simulation, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Mito Are and Valeria Antohe
- Wolfram Research
- Provider Set:
- Wolfram Demonstrations Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Technical requirements:
- Mathematica, Computable Document Format (CDF)
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.