- Arabic 4 fun includes five categories: alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors, and fruit names. Within each category, there is an introduction which explains the lesson, three exercises (easy, medium, & hard), and a memory game. The memory game includes the words written out in Arabic. The user may self-study or watch the explained lesson.
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Game, Interactive
- Belinda D. Finnemeyer and licensors
- Date Added:
- Fair Use for Education
- English, Arabic
- Media Format:
- Audio, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.