- Explore the interactions between various combinations of two atoms. Turn on the force arrows to see either the total force acting on the atoms or the individual attractive and repulsive forces. Try the "Adjustable Attraction" atom to see how changing the parameters affects the interaction.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Carl Wieman, Jack Barbera, John Blanco, Kathy Perkins, Kelly Lancaster, Noah Podolefsky, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Custom License
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.