- An electronics kit in your computer! Build circuits with resistors, light bulbs, batteries, and switches. Take measurements with the realistic ammeter and voltmeter. View the circuit as a schematic diagram, or switch to a life-like view.
- High School
- Material Type:
- Carl Wieman, Kathy Perkins, Michael Dubson, Sam Reid, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish (Irish Gaelic), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian Lettish, Macedonian, Marathi, Mongolian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Technical requirements:
- JAVA, Java
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.