- Explore tunneling splitting in double well potentials. This classic problem describes many physical systems, including covalent bonds, Josephson junctions, and two-state systems such as spin 1/2 particles and ammonia molecules.
- High School
- Material Type:
- Carl Wieman, Chris Malley, Kathy Perkins, Sam McKagan
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Technical requirements:
- JAVA, Java
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.