- Educational Stories of Dictational Rules are sixteen stories and activities in slideshow format. These stories were made for students with learning disabilities. Short vowels, long vowels, the letter ta, double vowels, prepositions, and the letter hamza are some of the explained topics. The slideshows start with a story, state the grammar rule, and end with some exercises. The slideshows are enhanced with audio components.
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Minstry of Education Department Learning Disabilities - KSA
- Date Added:
- Educational Use Permitted
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.