- This classroom activity presents College Algebra students with a ConcepTest, a Question of the Day, and a Write-pair-share activity concerning the effect of the coefficient of x^2 on the vertex of a parabola where a>0, b>0 and b and c are fixed values in f(x)=ax^2+bx+c.
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment
- James J. Rutledge
- Science Education Resource Center (SERC) at Carleton College
- Provider Set:
- Pedagogy in Action, Starting Point (SERC)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.