- Learn about graphing polynomials. The shape of the curve changes as the constants are adjusted. View the curves for the individual terms (e.g. y=bx ) to see how they add to generate the polynomial curve.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Michael Dubson, Mindy Gratny, Patricia Loblein
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Custom License
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.