- Learn how to make waves of all different shapes by adding up sines or cosines. Make waves in space and time and measure their wavelengths and periods. See how changing the amplitudes of different harmonics changes the waves. Compare different mathematical expressions for your waves.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Carl Wieman, Chris Malley, Danielle Harlow, Sam McKagan
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Custom License
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.