- Pump gas molecules to a box and see what happens as you change the volume, add or remove heat, change gravity, and more. Measure the temperature and pressure, and discover how the properties of the gas vary in relation to each other.
- High School
- Material Type:
- Carl Wieman, Danielle Harlow, Jack Barbera, Kathy Perkins, Linda Koch, Michael Dubson, Ron LeMaster
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Cambodian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian Lettish, Macedonian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Setswana, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Technical requirements:
- Flash, JAVA, Java
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.