- Join the ladybug in an exploration of rotational motion. Rotate the merry-go-round to change its angle, or choose a constant angular velocity or angular acceleration. Explore how circular motion relates to the bug's x,y position, velocity, and acceleration using vectors or graphs.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Kathy Perkins, Mindy Gratny, Sam Reid, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.