- Can you avoid the boulder field and land safely, just before your fuel runs out, as Neil Armstrong did in 1969? Our version of this classic video game accurately simulates the real motion of the lunar lander with the correct mass, thrust, fuel consumption rate, and lunar gravity. The real lunar lander is very hard to control.
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Michael Dubson
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.