- Explore the interactions between a compass and bar magnet. Discover how you can use a battery and wire to make a magnet! Can you make it a stronger magnet? Can you make the magnetic field reverse?
- High School
- Material Type:
- Archie Paulson, Carl Wieman, Chris Malley, Danielle Harlow, Kathy Perkins, Michael Dubson
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Latvian Lettish, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Marathi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Technical requirements:
- JAVA, Java
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.