- How do microwaves heat up your coffee? Adjust the frequency and amplitude of microwaves. Watch water molecules rotating and bouncing around. View the microwave field as a wave, a single line of vectors, or the entire field.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Carl Wieman, Kathy Perkins, Ron LeMaster, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.