- Discover what controls how fast tiny molecular motors in our body pull through a single strand of DNA. How hard can the motor pull in a tug of war with the optical tweezers? Discover what helps it pull harder. Do all molecular motors behave the same?
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Chris Malley, Kathy Perkins, Meredith Betterton, Michael Dubson, Thomas Perkins, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Custom License
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.