- Build your own system of heavenly bodies and watch the gravitational ballet. With this orbit simulator, you can set initial positions, velocities, and masses of 2, 3, or 4 bodies, and then see them orbit each other.
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Danielle Harlow, Michael Dubson, Mindy Gratny
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- English, Arabic, Basque, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Technical requirements:
- Flash, JAVA
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.