- Test the pH of things like coffee, spit, and soap to determine whether each is acidic, basic, or neutral. Visualize the relative number of hydroxide ions and hydronium ions in solution. Switch between logarithmic and linear scales. Investigate whether changing the volume or diluting with water affects the pH. Or you can design your own liquid!
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Archie Paulson, Chris Malley, Jack Barbera, Kathy Perkins, Laurie Landgon, Patricia Loblein, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.