- This activity visits the Japanese Weather Site that uses pollen monitoring robots as part of a remote sensing system in Japan. The robots collect current pollen counts in Japan.
- Secondary, Post-secondary
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Simulation
- Ethel Stanley
- Botanical Society of America
- Provider Set:
- BioQUEST Curriculum Consortium
- Date Added:
- Custom Permissions
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.