- Broadcast radio waves from KPhET. Wiggle the transmitter electron manually or have it oscillate automatically. Display the field as a curve or vectors. The strip chart shows the electron positions at the transmitter and at the receiver.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Carl Wieman, Kathy Perkins, Michael Dubson, Noah Podolefsky, Ron LeMaster, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Custom Permissions
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.