- This lesson unit is intended to help teachers assess how well students reason about the properties of rational and irrational numbers. In particular, this unit aims to help teachers identify and assist students who have difficulties in: finding irrational and rational numbers to exemplify general statements; and reasoning with properties of rational and irrational numbers.
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Lesson Plan
- Shell Center for Mathematical Education
- Provider Set:
- Mathematics Assessment Project (MAP)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.