- The Read Arabic! Internet lessons were developed at the National Foreign Language Center (NFLC) at the University of Maryland primarily with high school students of Arabic in mind; however, the materials can also be used for those in college at the basic and intermediate level as well. The website assumes knowledge of the Arabic alphabet and how to read. In addition to lessons, the website includes a basic overview of the Arabic language in English, from its history to modern usage, and learning suggestions.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Game, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Lesson Plan, Reading, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- University of Maryland
- Date Added:
- Educational Use Permitted
- English, Arabic
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Other
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.