- In this activity, learners explore scale by using building cubes to see how changing the length, width, and height of a three-dimensional object affects its surface area and its volume. Learners build bigger and bigger cubes to understand these scaling relationships.
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7
- Material Type:
- Exploratorium, Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, National Science Foundation, The Exploratorium
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.