- In this interactive activity adapted from NOVA, expand your understanding of the scientific process. Watch two videos featuring animations and interviews with scientists, and notice how the processes unfold and vary from one investigation to the other.
- High School, Career / Technical
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Interactive
- The Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation, The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, WGBH Educational Foundation
- PBS LearningMedia
- Provider Set:
- PBS Learning Media Common Core Collection, Teachers' Domain
- Date Added:
- Custom Permissions
- Technical requirements:
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.