- From paving your patio to measuring the ingredients for your latest recipe, squares, roots and powers really are part of everyday life. This unit reviews the basics of all three and also describes scientific notation, which is a convenient way of writing or displaying large numbers.
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Reading, Syllabus
- The Open University
- Provider Set:
- Open University OpenLearn
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.