- Make waves with a dripping faucet, audio speaker, or laser! Add a second source or a pair of slits to create an interference pattern.
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Danielle Harlow, Noah Podolefsky, Sam Reid, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- English, Arabic, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Technical requirements:
- JAVA, Java
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.