- Watch a string vibrate in slow motion. Wiggle the end of the string and make waves, or adjust the frequency and amplitude of an oscillator. Adjust the damping and tension. The end can be fixed, loose, or open.
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Danielle Harlow, Michael Dubson, Wendy Adams
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Provider Set:
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.